Makes: 2 servings
Carbs per Serving: 1.5 grams
Protein per Serving: 16.5 grams
Fat per Serving: 4.5 grams
? ½lb skinless turkey thigh, boneless
? 1 garlic clove, minced
? ½Tbsp freshly squeeze lemon juice
? ½Tbsp chopped capers
? 2 Tbsp olive oil
? ¼cup dry white wine
? 1½Tbsp chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
? Sea salt
? Freshly ground black pepper
- Using a meat tenderizer or rolling pin, flatten out the turkey thigh until it is about a quarter of an inch thick. Lightly season with salt and pepper.
- Place a skillet over medium flame and heat through.
- Once hot, add the olive oil and swirl to coat. Add the turkey to the skillet and cook for 5 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Increase to high flame and pour in the white wine and lemon juice. Add the capers and garlic and stir to combine. Bring to a boil, then let simmer for a minute.
- Return the turkey to the pan and simmer until cooked through and tender. Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with parsley. Serve right away.