Turkey Avocado Patties
Makes: 6 servings
Carbs per Serving: 18.17 grams
Protein per Serving: 28.83 grams
Fat per Serving: 15.67 grams
? 1 1/2 lb ground turkey
? 3/4 cup almond flour
? 3 cloves garlic, minced
? 1 1/2 tsp onion powder
? Freshly ground black pepper
? 2 small avocados, pitted, peeled and diced
? 3 Tbsp olive oil
? 12 large lettuce leaves
- In a large container, combine the ground turkey together with the flour, and onion powder. Season with salt and pepper and mix well with your hands.
- Carefully mash in the avocado and mix well. Divide the mixture into 6 balls and flatten them out into patties. Place on a large platter and chill for 1 hour to make them easier to handle.
- Place a skillet over medium flame and heat the olive oil. To check if the oil is ready, add a grain of salt. If it sizzles, it is ready.
- Cook the patties for about 8 minutes per side, flipping once, until golden brown and done.
- Place each patty between two lettuce leaves and serve with keto ketchup and keto mayo, if desired.