Makes: 4 servings
Carbs per Serving: 12 grams
Protein per Serving: 16.75 grams
Fat per Serving: 12 grams
? 1 cup drained chunky light tuna in water, shredded
? 4 cups chopped romaine lettuce
? 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
? 1/2 cup chopped fresh mint
? 2 small zucchinis, sliced lengthwise
? 2 large tomatoes, diced
? 20 large Kalamata olives, pitted
? 1 avocado, pitted, peeled and diced
? 2 green onions, sliced
? 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
? 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
? 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
? 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Grill the zucchini slices until lightly charred. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- In a bowl, toss together the tomatoes, olives, zucchini, avocado, green onion, and tuna.
- Arrange the lettuce on a platter and add the tuna salad on top.
- In a bowl, whisk together the balsamic vinegar and olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Drizzle the dressing on top of the salad and toss to combine.
- Serve at once or chilled.