Tiramisu from the Microwave
Makes: 4 servings
Carbs per Serving: 9.75 gams
Protein per Serving: 6.25 grams
Fat per Serving: 13 grams
? 2 Tbsp erythritol
? 2 Tbsp unsalted butter, softened
? 1/3 cup almond flour
? 4 Tbsp vanilla whey protein powder
? 1/2 tsp baking powder
? 2 Tbsp almond milk
? 2 eggs, beaten
? 2 Tbsp instant coffee
? 4 Tbsp warm water
? 4 oz cream cheese
? 4 Tbsp heavy cream
? 2 tsp grated unsweetened chocolate
? 2 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- In a bowl, combine the erythritol and butter, then mix in the almond flour, protein powder, baking powder, almond milk, and beaten eggs.
- Pour the mixture into 4 ramekins, then set aside for a minute.
- Place the ramekins into the microwave and microwave for 1 minute.
- Combine the instant coffee and water in a bowl. Mix well.
- Place the cream cheese in a microwaveable bowl.
- Take the cakes out of the microwave, then place the bowl of cream cheese inside and microwave for 30 seconds.
- Slice the cakes in half, then dip the lower halves into the coffee mixture. Place the coffee dipped halves on top of the undipped halves in the ramekins.
- Take the cream cheese out of the microwave and stir in the heavy cream. Spoon the mixture on top of the cakes and top with chocolate and cocoa powder. Serve at once, or chilled.