Super Strawberry Cheesecake
Makes: 12 servings
Carbs per Serving: 17.17 grams
Protein per Serving: 16.17 grams
Fat per Serving: 72.53 grams
? 1 1/2 cups almond flour
? 1 1/2 cups pecans, crushed
? 5 Tbsp Splenda
? 1/2 cup butter
? 3 lb cream cheese
? 8 eggs
? 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
? 1 Tbsp lemon juice
? 1/2 cup sour cream
? 18 strawberries
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Grease two springform pans.
- Place a saucepan over low flame and melt the butter. Stir in the pecans, flour, and 4 tablespoons of Splenda. Stir until thoroughly combined.
- Divide the batter between the springform pans. Bake for 7 minutes, or until browned. Set on a wire rack to cool. Reduce oven temperature to 250 degrees F.
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, eggs, 1 tablespoon of Splenda, vanilla extract, lemon juice, and sour cream.
- Take the cheesecake base out of the oven and fill it with the cream cheese filling. Arrange the strawberries on top.
- Bake the cheesecakes for 1 hour or until set. Serve at once or chilled.