Shrimp and Zucchini Scampi
Makes: 6 servings
Carbs per Serving: 129.33 grams
Protein per Serving: 45.33 grams
Fat per Serving: 4 grams
? 4 Tbsp olive oil
? 2 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
? 2 Tbsp minced garlic
? 1/2 cup dry white wine
? 2 Tbsp butter, room temperature
? 4 Tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
? 6 Tbsp heavy cream
? 5 cups zucchini noodles
? 2 Tbsp minced fresh parsley
? 1/2 tsp sea salt
? 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Place a large frying pan over medium flame and heat the olive oil for 1 minute. Stir in the garlic and sauté until fragrant.
- Stir in the shrimp and cook for 3 minutes for each side or until pink. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Place the frying panback on the flame and stir in the lemon juice and wine. Scrape the bottom of the frying pan to loosen any browned bits. Stir for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the heavy cream and butter. Once thoroughly mixed, add the zucchini noodles and cook for 2 minutes.
- Place the shrimp back into the pan, then season with salt and pepper. Mix well, then transfer to a platter and top with chopped fresh parsley before serving.