Makes: 16 pieces
Carbs per Serving: 2 grams
Protein per Serving: 16.55 grams
Fat per Serving: 4 grams
? 1 lb fresh salmon, skinned and de-boned
? 4 oz smoked salmon, sugar free
? 1 egg
? 1/4 cup almond flour
? 1 tsp soy sauce
? 1/2 Tbsp chopped green onion
? 1 garlic clove, minced
? Lemon wedges
? Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
? Coconut oil or bacon fat
? Sea salt
? Freshly ground black pepper
- Dice the fresh salmon and set aside. Chop the smoked salmon into bits.
- In a bowl, whisk the egg together with the almond flour, soy sauce, garlic, and green onion. Season with a bit of salt and pepper, then add the fresh and smoked salmons. Mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 16 pieces.
- Line a platter with paper towels.
- Place a skillet over medium flame and add just enough oil or fat to cover the bottom of the pan. Fry the pieces until golden brown.
- Place the salmon bites on the lined platter to drain the excess oil. Transfer to a serving plate and garnish with parsley. Serve at once with lemon wedges.