Red Pepper and Egg Bites
Makes: 3 servings
Carbs per Serving: 7.67 grams
Protein per Serving: 14 grams
Fat per Serving: 52.67 grams
? 2 Tbsp unsalted, grass-fed butter
? ½Tbsp olive oil
? 1½cups heavy cream
? 6 eggs
? 4 Tbsp almond flour
? 2 red bell peppers, seeded and diced
? ¼tsp baking powder
? Sea salt
? Freshly ground black pepper
- Set the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt the butter in a mixing bowl, then add the olive oil and eggs. Whisk until foamy. Add the heavy cream and whisk until smooth.
- Combine the baking powder and almond flour, then gradually mix into the egg mixture until combined.
- Season with a pinch of salt and pepper, then mix well. Pour into six silicone baking cups.
- Divide the diced red bell peppers among the six servings, then bake for 15 minutes, or until puffy and firm.
- Set on a cooling rack for 3 minutes before serving. Serve warm.