Makes: 2 small loaves
Carbs per Serving: 151.5 grams per loaf
Protein per Serving: 47 grams per load
Fat per Serving: 59 grams per loaf
? 6 large egg whites
? 3 cups almond flour
? 1 cup pureed pumpkin
? 1 cup coconut milk
? 1/2 cup Stevia or swerve sweetener
? 1/2 cup psyllium husk powder
? 4 tsp baking powder
? 3 tsp pumpkin pie spice
? 1 tsp sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease two loaf pans very well using butter or coconut oil.
- Sift the almond flour, sweetener, psyllium husk powder, baking powder, and pumpkin pie spice into a bowl. Stir in the sea salt.
- Attack the oven rack to the bottom part, then place 1 cup of water on the rack.
- Stir the coconut milk and pureed pumpkin into the flour mixture. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites until stiff, then fold into the flour mixture.
- Transfer the dough into the prepared loaf pans, then place inside the oven and bake for 1 hour and 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and set on a wire rack to cool before slicing.