Pork Tenderloin with Dijon?Roodles?
Makes: 3 servings
Carbs per Serving: 6.33 grams
Protein per Serving: 3 grams
Fat per Serving: 17 grams
? ¾lb fresh rutabaga, trimmed
? ¼stick butter
? ½lb pork tenderloin, sliced into 6 equal pieces
? ½cup chicken broth
? 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
? ¼cup heavy cream
? 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
? ¼tsp dried thyme
? Sea salt
? Freshly ground black pepper
- Peel the rutabagas, and then use a spiralizer to slice them into noodles.
- Boil salted water in a pot, then add the?roodles?and blanch for 5 minutes, or until tender. Drain thoroughly, and then set aside.
- Place a non-stick saucepan over medium flame and add the butter and olive oil. Swirl to coat.
- Add the sliced pork tenderloin and cook until browned all over, turning over only once. Place on a platter and set aside.
- Pour the chicken broth in the same saucepan, then add the Dijon mustard, heavy cream, and dried thyme. Mix well until thoroughly combined.
- Season the sauce to taste with salt and pepper, then return the pork and simmer over low flame for 15 minutes, or until cooked thoroughly.
- Divide the roodles into three servings, then spoon the sauce on top. Divide the sliced pork among the servings, and then serve right away.