Pigs in a Blanket
Makes: 3 servings
Carbs per Serving: .33 grams
Protein per Serving: 10.67 grams
Fat per Serving: 11.67 grams
? 3 eggs
? 2½Tbsp heavy cream
? 1 Tbsp mayonnaise
? 1½Tbsp whole milk ricotta cheese
? 1½Tbsp unsalted, grass-fed butter
? ¼tsp baking powder
? 6 pork sausages, cooked
? Sea salt
? Freshly ground black pepper
- Beat together the eggs, mayonnaise, heavy cream, cheese, and baking powder in a bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper, then mix well.
- Place a non-stick skillet over medium low flame and add the butter.
- Once the butter has melted, pour half batter into the skillet and tilt until you have a thin pancake.
- Cook until firm, on both sides, turning once, then place on a platter. Cook the remaining batter in the same way.
- Divide the two thin pancakes into six equal pieces, then wrap them around each cooked sausage. Secure with toothpicks, then arrange on a serving dish. Serve right away.