Pecan Butterscotch Bites
Makes: 12 pieces
Carbs per Serving: 1.3 grams
Protein per Serving: 0.61 grams
Fat per Serving: 1.78 grams
? 2 oz salted butter
? 1 cup coconut butter
? ¼cup roasted chopped pecans
? ½tsp butterscotch extract
? Liquid stevia
- Line a small baking dish with aluminium foil and set aside.
- Place a saucepan over low flame, and then add the coconut butter and butter. Stir well to combine.
- Turn off the heat and mix in the butterscotch extract and chopped pecans. Add about 5 drops of liquid stevia and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared dish and set aside to cool completely. Once cooled, transfer to the refrigerator.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours, preferably overnight. Once chilled, slice into 12 pieces, then serve chilled.