Peanut Butter Cookies
Makes: 8 servings
Carbs per Serving: 69.375 grams
Protein per Serving: 28.5 grams
Fat per Serving: 43.625 grams
? 1 cup softened cream cheese
? 2 cups unsweetened all natural peanut butter
? 4 Tbsp butter, room temperature
? 1 1/2 cups powdered erythritol
? 2 tsp stevia glycerite
? 10 drops liquid stevia
? 4 tsp pure vanilla extract
? 4 large eggs
? 4 cups almond flour
? 1/2 tsp sea salt
? 1/4 tsp xanthan gum
? 2 tsp baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine the xanthan gum, salt, baking soda, and almond flour. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the peanut butter, butter, and cream cheese until you get a smooth consistency. stir in the erythritol, stevia glycerite, and liquid stevia.
- Stir in the eggs once at a time, then stir in the vanilla extract. Sift in the almond flour and mix until you form a dough.
- Using a tablespoon, divide the dough into small balls and arrange them on the baking sheet. Press the tops using a fork.
- Bake for 12 minutes, then set on a wire rack to cool slightly before serving.