Peanut Butter Chocolate Bites
Makes: 18 pieces
Carbs per Serving: 3 grams
Protein per Serving: 2.17 grams
Fat per Serving: 19 grams
? 1 1/4 cups coconut oil
? 1/3 cup all natural peanut butter, sugar free
? 1/3 cup cocoa powder
? 1/4 cup liquid Splenda
- Place a saucepan over medium flame and heat the coconut oil. Once melted, divide between two bowls.
- Stir the peanut butter and a third of the liquid Splenda into one bowl and mix well.
- In the second bowl, mix in the cocoa powder and a third of the liquid Splenda. Mix well.
- Take out 18 mini muffin cups. Divide the chocolate mixture into each cup, followed by the peanut butter mixture. Refrigerate for 6 hours or until firm.
- Take the bites out of the refrigerator and pour the remaining liquid Splenda over each. Chill for at least 1 hour, then serve.