Parmesan Tuna and Spinach
Makes: 4 servings
Carbs per Serving: 2.33 grams
Protein per Serving: 40.33 grams
Fat per Serving: 10.67 grams
? 4 tilapia fillets
? 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
? 4 Tbsp almond flour
? 1/2 tsp salt
? 2 tsp paprika
? 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
? 4 Tbsp olive oil
? 3 cups spinach
? 1 tsp garlic powder
? 2 Tbsp minced fresh parsley
- Set the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking dish using aluminum foil.
- Combine the almond flour, Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, and paprika in a bowl.
- Drizzle 2 tablespoons of olive oil on both sides of the tilapia fillets, gently pressing into the fish. Coat with the Parmesan mixture very well.
- Arrange the fillets on the prepared baking dish and bake for 12 minutes or more, based on how thick the fillets are.
- Meanwhile, place a skillet over medium high flame and heat the remaining olive oil. Sauté the spinach for 5 minutes, then season with garlic powder. Cover and set heat to medium low. Steam for 3 minutes.
- Take out the fillets from the oven and check if cooked through.
- Divide the spinach among 4 plates and place a fillet on top of each pile. Sprinkle the parsley on top and serve immediately.