Mexican-Style Eggs on Toast
Makes: 2 servings
Carbs per Serving: 4 grams
Protein per Serving: 12 grams
Fat per Serving: 13.5 grams
? 4 eggs
? 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
? 1 Tbsp grass-fed butter
? ½avocado, pitted, peeled and sliced thinly
? 1 sprig cilantro, chopped
? Tabasco Green Pepper Sauce
? Sea salt
? Freshly ground black pepper
? 4 slices Keto Breakfast Rolls
- Whisk the eggs until foamy, then set aside.
- Place a non-stick skillet over medium flame and heat through. Once hot, add the butter and swirl to melt.
- Add the egg and cook on both sides until firm to a desired doneness. Set aside on a platter.
- Warm the breakfast rolls for 5 to 8 seconds in a toaster oven or on a dry skillet, then set aside.
- Spread the mayonnaise on one side of each breakfast roll, then divide the egg among the four servings.
- Add the avocado slices, pepper sauce, salt, pepper, and cilantro. Best served warm.