Lemon Cream Cheese Bars
Makes: 12 bars
Carbs per Serving: 3.5 grams
Protein per Serving: 14.5 grams
Fat per Serving: 17.17 grams
? 3/4 cup melted butter
? 3/4 cup almond flour
? 1 1/2 cups boiling water
? 2/3 cup lemon gelatin mix, no sugar added
? 3 Tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
? 12 oz cream cheese
- Set the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the melted butter and flour together in a bowl, then pour the mixture into a baking pan, pressing down to create a crust.
- Bake for 10 minutes then set on a cooling rack. Cool completely before use.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the gelatin and boiling water. Stir until the gelatin completely dissolves.
- Stir in the lemon juice and cream cheese, mixing well.
- Pour the mixture on top of the crust, then place in the refrigerator and chill overnight, or for 3 hours at least. Slice into 12 servings.