Makes: 18 pieces
Carbs per Serving: 19.17 grams
Protein per Serving: 2.22 grams
Fat per Serving: 6.5 grams
? 2¼cups almond flour
? ¾cup butter, softened
? 1½cups and 3 Tbsp granulated erythritol
? 1/3 tsp baking soda
? 1/6 tsp sea salt
? 2 small eggs
? 1½tsp ground cinnamon
? 1½tsp vanilla extract
- Set the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the baking soda, salt, and almond flour in a bowl.
- In another bowl, beat the butter and 1½cups of erythritol until creamy using an electric mixer. Add the vanilla extract and eggs, and then beat until smooth.
- Gradually mix the flour mixture into the butter mixture, and then set aside.
- In a dish, combine the cinnamon and remaining erythritol.
- Divide the dough into 18 pieces, and then roll them in the erythritol and cinnamon mixture.
- Arrange the balls on a dry baking sheet and flatten using the bottom of a cup spoon.
- Bake for 8 minutes, or until golden brown. Set on a cooling rack for 5 minutes before serving.