Makes: 6 servings
Carbs per Serving: 3.33 grams
Protein per Serving: 43 grams
Fat per Serving: 21.33 grams
? 1/4 cup yellow onion, finely chopped
? 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
? 1 Tbsp coconut oil
? 2 cloves garlic, crushed
? 1/2 lb lean ground beef
? 1/2 lb lean ground pork
? 1/2 lb ground liver
? 1/4 cup tomato sauce
? 1/8 cup fresh parsley, minced
? 1 1/2 Tbsp fresh oregano, minced
? 1 1/2 Tbsp fresh basil, minced
? 1/2 Tbsp fresh thyme, minced
? 1/2 Tbsp fresh chives, minced
? 1 tsp paprika
? 1 Tbsp coconut aminos
? 1 1/2 Tbsp coconut vinegar
? 1/4 tsp pepper
? 1/2 Tbsp fish sauce
? 1 egg
- Place a skillet over medium flame and heat the coconut oil. Sauté the celery and onion until wilted.
- Mix together all of the ingredients in a bowl using clean hands. Cover and refrigerate overnight to let the flavours meld.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Pack the meat mixture into a loaf pan and place the pan over a cookie sheet to let it catch any juices.
- Bake for 1 hour and 20 minutes, or until internal temperature is at 160 degrees F.
- Remove from the oven and set aside for 10 minutes. Remove from the pan, slice, and serve.