Keto Fried Chicken
Makes: 2 servings
Carbs per Serving: 11 grams
Protein per Serving: 29.5 grams
Fat per Serving: 11 grams
? 4 chicken pieces of choice, skin on
? 1 Tbsp paprika
? 1 Tbsp fine salt
? 1 tsp garlic powder
? 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
? 1 small egg, beaten
? 1/4 cup coconut flour
? Coconut oil
- Line a platter with kitchen towels, and then set aside.
- Whisk the egg in a shallow bowl, and then set aside.
- In a separate shallow bowl, combine the salt, garlic powder, cayenne, and paprika.
- Pour the coconut flour into a deep dish and set aside.
- Dip each piece of chicken into the beaten egg, and then roll in the salt mixture. Shake off the excess, and then dredge in the coconut flour.
- Place a skillet over medium flame and heat about a 1/3 inch of coconut oil. Fry the chicken for 6 minutes per side, or until golden brown.
- Arrange the fried chicken on the prepared platter and let stand for 5 minutes to drain. Serve warm or at room temperature with keto ketchup.