Keto Carrot Cake
Makes: 8 to 10 servings
Carbs per Serving: 12.5 grams
Protein per Serving: 3.2 grams
Fat per Serving: 2 grams
? 1¾cups almond flour
? 2 oz grated carrot
? ½Tbsp heavy cream
? 1 small egg
? 1 tsp baking powder
? ½tsp baking soda
? 2 Tbsp coconut oil, melted and cooled
? 1 Tbsp orange zest
? 2½Tbsp stevia
? 2 drops liquid stevia
? 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Set the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a small baking pan with parchment paper and set aside./
- Combine the stevia, egg, and coconut oil in a bowl and mix well.
- In another bowl, combine the baking powder, baking soda, and flour. Gradually mix into the egg mixture.
- Fold the orange zest and carrot into the mixture, and then pour the batter into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until firm.
- Meanwhile, beat together the heavy cream, cream cheese, vanilla, and liquid stevia. Mix well.
- Once the carrot cake is ready, set on a cooling rack and let cool completely. Then, add the frosting, slice, and serve.