Keto Breakfast Rolls
Makes: 8 servings
Carbs per Serving: 0.75 grams
Protein per Serving: 4 grams
Fat per Serving: 7.35
? 4 large eggs
? ½cup full fat cream cheese, at room temperature
? 4 tsp warm water
? 4 tsp cider vinegar
? 2 Tbsp and 2 tsp melted coconut oil
? 2½Tbsp psyllium powder
? 6 Tbsp flaxseed meal
? 4 tsp coconut flour
? 3 tsp stevia
? ½tsp baking powder
? ½tsp baking soda
? ¼tsp sea salt
? ¼tsp xanthan gum
- Set the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet using parchment paper and set aside.
- Combine the flaxseed meal, psyllium powder, coconut flour, stevia, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and xanthan gum in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, cream cheese, cider vinegar, warm water, and melted coconut oil.
- Gradually mix the flour mixture into the egg mixture until you have a thick dough.
- Shape the dough into two loaves, about 8 inches long and 2 inches wide. Place them on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for up to 40 minutes, then set on a cooling rack for 5 minutes. Slice, then serve.