Holiday Coconut Raspberry Pancakes
Carbs per Serving: 10.5 grams
Protein per Serving: 10.75 grams
Fat per Serving: 8 grams
? 2 Tbsp fine coconut flour
? 4 Tbsp unsweetened desiccated coconut
? 4 large eggs
? 1/2 tsp baking soda
? 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
? 2 Tbsp extra virgin coconut oil
? 6 drops liquid stevia
? 1 cup plain organic yogurt
? 2/3 cup fresh raspberries
- Whisk the eggs until fluffy, then set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the coconut flour, desiccated coconut, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, and baking soda. Pour the mixture into the eggs and mix well. Stir in the liquid stevia.
- Place a nonstick skillet over low flame and heat the coconut oil.
- Ladle in the batter and cook for 1 minute or until bubbles start to form. Flip over and cook for 30 seconds or until firm. Transfer to a platter. Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Combine the remaining vanilla extract and yogurt in a bowl.
- Top the pancakes with the yogurt mixture and some raspberries. Serve at once.