Makes: 18 muffins
Carbs per Serving: 5.83 grams
Protein per Serving: 4.56 grams
Fat per Serving: 4 grams
? 9 eggs, beaten
? 1 1/2 cups almond flour
? 1/3 cup grape seed oil
? 5 Tbsp coconut flour
? 4 oz butter
? 1 1/2 Tbsp powdered ginger
? 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
? 2/3 tsp sea salt
? 1 1/2 cups erythritol
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line 18 muffin cups with paper liners.
- In a bowl, combine the almond and coconut flour, powdered ginger, baking powder, salt, and erythritol. Mix well.
- Create a pit in the center of the flour mixture and combine the oil, butter, and beaten eggs in it. Mix well.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared muffin cups. Bake for 20 minutes or until well done.
- Set on a wire rack to cool before serving.