Makes: 6 servings
Carbs per Serving: 7.67 grams
Protein per Serving: 1 gram
Fat per Serving: 21 grams
? 1/2 cup coconut oil, softened
? 1/8 cup organic cocoa powder
? 1/8 cup coconut milk, full fat
? 1/8 cup Confectioners?style Swerve sweetener
? 1/4 tsp almond oil extract
? 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
? 1/4 tsp sea salt
- In a large bowl, combine the coconut oil and milk together using a hand mixer. Beat until smooth.
- Add the rest of the ingredients into the bowl and beat until everything is combined and smooth. Adjust flavours, if desired.
- Line a small baking pan with wax or parchment paper, making sure that the edges of the paper stand out of the pan. Pour the batter into it. Freeze for 10 minutes to make firm.
- Take out the fudge out of the pan by pulling at the edges of the paper, and place the fudge on a cutting board.
- With a sharp knife, slice the fudge into six servings and serve, or store in a tightly lidded container and freeze.