Easy Macadamia and Raspberry Tarts
Makes: 4 servings
Carbs per Serving: 12.25 grams
Protein per Serving: 7.25 grams
Fat per Serving: 50.5 grams
? 2 cups ground roasted macadamia nuts
? 1 cup pureed raspberries
? 2 egg whites
? 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
? Sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare an ovenproof silicone candy mold.
- In a bowl, mix together the ground nuts, egg whites, and vanilla extract. Add a dash of sea salt and mix everything very well.
- Using slightly oiled fingers, divide the mixture evenly into the candy mold. Press down at the center to create a small well for the pureed raspberries.
- Fill each cookie with the pureed raspberries.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until crisp and pale brown. Set on a wire rack to cool before serving.