Dark Chocolate and Macadamia Spread
Makes: 1 cup
Carbs per Serving: 24 grams
Protein per Serving: 9 grams
Fat per Serving: 81 grams
? 3/4 cup macadamia nuts
? 1/4 bar extra dark chocolate
? 1 1/2 Tbsp coconut cream or heavy cream
? 2 Tbsp extra virgin coconut oil
? 2 Tbsp erythritol
? Sea salt
- Process the macadamia nuts in a food processor until finely ground.
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine the coconut oil and extra dark chocolate. Microwave for 30 to 45 seconds or until melted.
- Pour the melted chocolate mixture into the food processor and blend together with the macadamia nuts.
- Add the cream and process to combine. Finally, add the erythritol and process to mix.
- Transfer to a small sterilized glass jar and seal tightly. Store in the refrigerator. Serve with pancakes, waffles, or vegetable sticks.