Creamy Lemon Baked Chicken Thighs
Makes: 6 servings
Carbs per Serving: 1.67 grams
Protein per Serving: 7.67 grams
Fat per Serving: 15.33 grams
? 1½lb chicken thighs, bone in
? 1½Tbsp butter
? 1½cups sour cream
? 3 Tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
? 1½Tbsp minced shallots
? Sea salt
? Freshly ground black pepper
- Set the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Season the chicken thighs with salt and pepper, then set aside.
- Place a large saucepan over medium low flame and heat through. Once hot, add the butter and swirl to coat. Stir in the shallots and sautéuntil soft.
- Set to low flame and stir in the sour cream and lemon juice. Mix well. Season to taste with salt and pepper, then pour into a ramekin. Cover and refrigerate.
- Arrange the chicken on a baking dish and bake for 20 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
- Arrange the baked chicken on a serving platter and drizzle the sauce on top. Serve right away.