Creamy Baked Eggs with Parsley and Chives
Makes: 4 servings
Carbs per Serving: 0.5 grams
Protein per Serving: 6.5 grams
Fat per Serving: 7.5 grams
? 4 large eggs
? 2 tsp chopped fresh chives
? 2 tsp chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
? 30 grams heavy cream
? 1 Tbsp butter, at room temperature
? Sea salt
? Freshly ground black pepper
- Set the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease 4 oven-proof ramekins, about 1 cup size each, using the butter.
- Carefully crack open each egg into each ramekin without disturbing the yolk.
- Spoon the heavy cream over each egg, then top with the chopped fresh herbs. Lightly season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange the ramekins on a baking sheet, then bake for 20 minutes, or until the eggs are set to a desired doneness.
- Remove from the oven and set on a cooling rack. Let stand for 5 minutes, then serve.