Makes: 6 servings
Carbs per Serving: 22.33 gams
Protein per Serving: 5.83 grams
Fat per Serving: 14.67 grams
? 4.5 oz unsweetened baking chocolate
? 7 Tbsp coconut oil or organic butter
? 3/4 cup Confectioners?style Swerve sweetener
? 1/2 Tbsp stevia glycerite
? 3 medium eggs
? 1/2 Tbsp coconut flour
- Place a saucepan over medium flame and melt the butter. Let simmer until brown then stir in the chocolate until completely melted.
- Stir in the sweetener and mix well, then set aside to cool to room temperature.
- Set the oven to 375 degrees F. Prepare a mini-muffin tin by lining it with mini paper cups.
- Once the mixture has cooled, mix in the eggs one after the other into the chocolate mixture until completely combined. Pour into the prepared mini muffin tin.
- Bake for 20 minutes then set on a wire rack to cool before serving.