Makes: 12 pieces
Carbs per Serving: 0.3 grams
Protein per Serving: 2.25 grams
Fat per Serving: 2.5 grams
? 12 bacon slices
? 2 Tbsp coconut oil
? 4 1/2 Tbsp unsweetened chocolate chips
? 1 1/2 tsp stevia or coconut sugar
- Set the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Skewer the bacon slices and arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake the bacon for 15 minutes to a crisp then set on a cooling rack.
- Place a saucepan over low flame and melt the coconut oil, then stir in the chocolate chips until melted. Stir in the stevia or coconut sugar very well.
- Arrange the cooled and crisp bacon on a layer of parchment paper. Dip a pastry brush into the chocolate mixture and brush both sides of each bacon slice.
- Place the coated bacon slices in the refrigerator for at least an hour before serving.