Chocolate Almond Bites
Makes: 12 pieces
Carbs per Serving: 4.83 grams
Protein per Serving: 3 grams
Fat per Serving: 2.25 grams
? 4 oz dark chocolate, 80 percent cacao
? ½tsp almond extract
? 1/8 tsp vanilla extract
? 2 Tbsp heavy cream
? 2 Tbsp butter
- Arrange 12 mini muffin tins on a baking sheet and set aside.
- Place a heatproof bowl over lightly boiling water, and then add the chocolate and butter. Stir until melted.
- Remove the bowl from the pot and set aside to cool completely. Add the almond and vanilla extracts, then the heavy cream. Mix well.
- Spoon the mixture into the muffin tins, and then place them in the freezer. Freeze overnight.
- Serve frozen. Store leftovers in the freezer for up to 1 week.