Choco Cinnamon and Peanut Butter Bites
Makes: 18 bites
Carbs per Serving: 2.78 grams
Protein per Serving: 3.56 grams
Fat per Serving: 7.5 grams
? 6 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
? 6 Tbsp coconut oil
? 2/3 cup all natural peanut butter, sugar free
? 1/3 cup finely chopped almonds or walnuts
? 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
? 1/3 tsp cinnamon
? 5 Tbsp Splenda
? Sea salt
- Place the coconut oil into a microwaveable bowl and melt in the microwave for about 40 seconds.
- Take out the bowl from the microwave and mix the cocoa, vanilla, and Splenda with the coconut oil. Stir until you get a smooth consistency. Stir in the chopped almonds or walnuts.
- Pour the mixture into a baking sheet, creating an even layer.
- In a separate bowl, combine the peanut butter and cinnamon. Mix well, then pour on top of the chocolate mixture. Sprinkle a bit of sea salt on top of the mixture.
- Place the baking sheet in the freezer and freeze for at least half an hour. Slice into squares, then serve.