Chicken and Ham Casserole
Makes: 6 servings
Carbs per Serving: 4.5 grams
Protein per Serving: 41.17 grams
Fat per Serving: 38.5 grams
? 3 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
? 1½cups cubed Swiss cheese
? 1½cups diced cooked ham, no sugar added
? ¾cup cream cheese
? ¾cup heavy cream
? ¾cup sour cream
? ¾tsp onion powder
? ¾tsp garlic powder
? ¾cup crushed pork rinds
? 1/3 tsp sea salt
? 1/3 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Set the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the diced ham and shredded chicken in a bowl, then spread into a baking dish.
- Add the cubed Swiss cheese on top, then set aside.
- In a saucepan, combine the cream cheese, sour cream, and heavy cream. Mix well. Place over medium flame and stir until the cream cheese is completely melted.
- Stir in the salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder. Mix well.
- Pour the sauce on top of the chicken mixture, then sprinkle the pork rinds on top.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until the sauce is bubbly. Set on a cooling rack for 10 minutes before serving.