Cheesy Chicken Alfredo Pie
Makes: 4 servings
Carbs per Serving: 8.75 grams
Protein per Serving: 77 grams
Fat per Serving: 121 grams
? 4 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts, chopped
? 4 large eggs
? 16 oz cream cheese
? 2 cups Parmesan cheese
? 2 tsp garlic powder
? 4 Tbsp heavy cream or whole milk
? 1/2 cup butter
? 1 cup roasted garlic Alfredo sauce, no sugar
? 2 tsp salt
? 2 tsp lemon pepper seasoning
? 2 tsp minced garlic
? 2 tsp liquid smoke
? 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a large baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, eggs, and garlic powder. Use a fork to mix until smooth. Pour the mixture into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake for half an hour, or until pale brown.
- Meanwhile, place a nonstick skillet over medium flame and melt the butter. Stir in the chopped chicken and increase the heat. Season with salt, minced, garlic, and pepper. Cook until chicken is no longer pink.
- Add the liquid smoke to the chicken and sauté until chicken is cooked through.
- Stir in the milk and Alfredo sauce. Bring the mixture to a simmer, stirring frequently.
- Remove the pie crust from the oven and set on a wire rack to cool. Pour the chicken mixture on top of the crust and top with cheddar cheese.
- Turn off the oven and place the pie inside. Let it stand for 10 minutes or until the cheese is completely melted. Slice and serve warm or at room temperature.