Cheesy Broccoli Quiche
Makes: 6 cups
Carbs per Serving: 4 grams
Protein per Serving: 14.2 grams
Fat per Serving: 30.2 grams
? 2 1/4 cups broccoli florets
? 8 eggs
? 1 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
? 3/4 tsp salt
? 1/3 tsp freshly ground black pepper
? 2/3 tsp minced garlic
? 1 1/4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Set the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Coat six ramekins with non-stick cooking spray and arrange on a baking sheet.
- Boil salted water in a pot and blanch the broccoli in the boiling water for 1 minute. Drain and set on paper towels to remove as much liquid as possible. Chop up the broccoli florets.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs then stir in the heavy whipping cream and season with the salt and pepper. Gently mix in the broccoli, cheese and garlic.
- Ladle the mixture into the prepared ramekins and bake for about 25 minutes, or until the quiches start to puff up and become browned. Serve warm.