Cheesy Baked Eggs in Avocado
Makes: 4 servings
Carbs per Serving: 13.75 grams
Protein per Serving: 12.5 grams
Fat per Serving: 31.25 grams
? 4 eggs
? 2 avocados, halved and pitted
? 1/3 cup shredded Colby cheese
? 1/4 tsp sea salt
? 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 475 degrees F.
- Take one avocado half and scoop out just enough flesh to fit in one egg. Place in a ramekin, open faced. Do this for all of the avocado halves.
- Crack an egg into a bowl carefully so as not to break the yolk. Slide the egg into the avocado half. Repeat with the remaining eggs.
- Top each serving with Colby cheese, then season with salt and pepper.
- Carefully place the ramekins into the oven and bake for 15 minutes. Serve warm.