Cashew Butter Cups
Makes: 18 pieces
Carbs per Serving: 0.5 grams
Protein per Serving: 0.75 grams
Fat per Serving: 31.89 grams
? 9 Tbsp cacao powder
? 1½cups coconut oil
? 1¼cups butter
? 21 drops liquid stevia
? 3 Tbsp heavy cream
? 1/3 cup cashew butter, no sugar added
- Combine the cacao powder with the coconut oil, liquid stevia, and¾cup butter in a saucepan. Place over medium flame and stir until thoroughly combined and melted.
- Divide the mixture among 18 silicone mini cups, then freeze for at least half an hour.
- Meanwhile, combine the cashew butter, heavy cream, and remaining butter in a bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Pour the cashew mixture over the hardened cacao mixture, and then freeze again for at least half an hour.
- Serve frozen. Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.