Makes: 12 scones
Carbs per Serving: 13.75 grams
Protein per Serving: 2.83 grams
Fat per Serving: 1.66 grams
? 1 1/2 cups almond flour
? 3 eggs, whisked
? 2/3 cup stevia or coconut sugar
? 2 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
? 2 1/4 tsp baking powder
? 1 cup blueberries
- Set the oven to 375 degrees F. Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with parchment paper.
- Put the almond flour in a large bowl and create a well in the center. Add the beaten eggs, vanilla, baking powder, and stevia or coconut sugar. Mix to combine.
- Carefully fold in the blueberries, gently mixing until well distributed.
- Spoon about 3 tablespoons of the batter onto the prepared baking sheet to make one scone. Repeat until all of the batter is gone.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until the scones are golden brown. Set on a cooling rack for about 12 minutes before serving.