Baked Parmesan Tilapia with Crisp Tender Spinach
Makes: 3 servings
Carbs per Serving: 0.67 grams
Protein per Serving: 29.67 grams
Fat per Serving: 8 grams
? 3 tilapia fillets
? ¾cup grated Parmesan cheese
? 3 Tbsp almond flour
? 3 Tbsp olive oil
? 2¼cups spinach
? 1½Tbsp chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
? 2/3 tsp garlic powder
? 1½tsp paprika
? 1/3 tsp sea salt
? 1/6 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Set the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminium foil and set aside.
- Combine the almond flour, paprika, salt, pepper, and Parmesan cheese in a bowl.
- Rinse the tilapia fillets, then blot dry with paper towels. Lightly drizzle with 1½Tbsp olive oil, rubbing well. Coat the fillets with the parmesan mixture, pressing in to adhere well.
- Arrange the fillets on the prepared baking sheet, then bake for 15 minutes in the oven.
- Meanwhile, place a skillet over medium high flame and heat through.
- Once hot, add the olive oil and swirl to coat.
- Stir in the spinach and sautéfor 6 minutes, or until tender.
- Season with garlic powder, then sauté. Cover the skillet and reduce to medium low flame. Cook for 2 minutes. Spread the spinach on a serving platter.
- Carefully remove the fillets from the oven and arrange on top of the bed of spinach. Top with parsley, then serve right away.